Prayer For Safe Delivery Of Baby For A Friend

Wishing you a safe and smooth delivery Cleanse me and my family with the precious blood of jesus christ.


It's amazing to think that a year and a half ago all I

Having a baby is one of the most joyous times in many women's lives.

Prayer for safe delivery of baby for a friend. Oh lord, make my body like the body of the hebrew women.grant me speedy and sweatless delivery in jesus name. Father, in jesus' name i confess and repent of my sins, on behalf of my ancestors for the sins, unconfessed sins and iniquities. I am positive that will happen soonest.

But can carry those anxieties to god in prayer. I pray that my baby will develop a healthy, intelligent brain. Give me a sense of calm and purpose as i go through labor and delivery.

Prayer for safe delivery and healthy baby. Best wishes for a healthy and safe delivery ; Lord i pray for the baby being born by my friend that your great hands will rest on the baby and give the baby strength to live in the name of jesus christ.

Please allow me to have endurance that comes from you, and keep me safe. (colossians 1:16, james 1:17, psalm 91:11) prayer to avoid miscarriage. Father, our prayer seeks the blessing of the womb, and the opportunity to make the best for our little one.

I wish you a blissful pregnancy. In your mercy, may i find peace. It's time for delivery and the medical doctors told us yesterday that our precious baby is 4.1kg and advised us to go for a cesarean section against our wish, prayer and belief.

Hold us through each wave of delivery. So father, in your name alone i plead the blood of jesus and speak a healthy pregnancy and safe delivery, amen. God above, we pray today for our baby's health.

Prayer for a woman in labour (a prayer for safe delivery during childbirth) almighty god, send your angels to keep guard as labour begins, lord comfort and protect us all. The prayer of every pregnant woman and her family members is to give birth safely to a healthy baby. The purpose of this prayer.

Even though we prayed and trusted god for a safe pregnancy and delivery. The lord, who has started this great work in your life, shall see you to its ending. In jesus' name i command the demons of rebellion and evil addictions.

Give to us a perfect life. May your will be done, lord. Surround us with your hope and goodness.

Expectant mothers face a lot of fears and anxiety as their due date draws near. Father, inside me, a new life is growing: A little one that will bring joy, love, hopes, and happiness to my home.

Please join your faith with ours that the good lord will help my wife (his daughter) to deliver without cesarean section, please pray for us and i know god will perfect. Take care and protect the baby while i carry it in my bosom. Prayer for safe delivery during pregnancy dear lord, your word says that you will give us the desires of our heart.

Midnight prayers for pregnant woman and safe delivery. Thank you for safe delivery of this baby. Father, watch over my baby and allow him/her to be born under the best of circumstances!

Prayer is important for your safe delivery. I pray that the cells will multiply and grow and that the brain and spinal cord will develop properly. So, lord we thank you for granting the desire of being able to conceive a child.

Fill my heart with the assurance that you are full of steadfast love for me. Dear lord, i pray for my baby's brain development. Come hold us safely within your promises, now and forever.

Prayer for safe pregnancy and delivery! So father, in your name alone i plead the blood of jesus and speak a healthy pregnancy and safe delivery, amen. Hoping your delivery is as safe and happy as it can possibly be;

Today, father of heaven and the earth, i thank you for the baby being born by my friend. Free subscription get the hottest stories from the largest news site in nigeria. I pray now that this baby will grow normally, just as it is supposed to, according to your plan for pregnancy.

Effective midnight prayer section can help a woman to have a safe delivery. Thank you for giving us this chance, and in jesus' name, amen. Prayer for safe delivery and healthy baby.

I ask for protection before, during, and after my birth. There were times i felt fear. The prayers of every pregnant woman is to give birth to a healthy baby or child.

When i hear stories of stillbirth, my heart starts pumping and even though it doesn't show outwardly. I thank you lord for your blessings and the miracle of life. 1 samuel 1:27, psalm 139:13 dear lord in your name, i pray the prayer of hannah and i pray the prayer of thanksgiving for this child that you have granted me / (person' name).

I belong to you and i am safe in your hands. Whenever i read or heard a story about maternal mortality, my heart starts racing. Here is a simple ☝ prayer for safe delivery ☝ and healthy baby and bible verses you can use to pray.

Strengthen me with faith in your power and mercy. Hold my hand and lead me. Oh lord, your mercy prevails over every judgment, remove sorrow and bitterness from my pregnancy and delivery in jesus name.

This is me, wishing my bosom friend a safe delivery of her baby. 13 powerful prayer points for safe delivery. Labor prayer sovereign lord, soothe me with your calming grace in this time of labor.

Having a baby is one of the most joyous times in many women's lives. The best ways to get god involved in your case is through fervent prayers. Wishing you all the best for a smooth and safe delivery;

Prayer to have a baby!. Dear lord, in your name, i pray the prayer of hannah and i pray the prayer of thanksgiving for this child that you have granted me / (person' name). Prayer for the baby being born.

Through jesus christ, our lord, amen. Grant us another dedication to your mighty name, and safe delivery of the baby.


Pin on Blessingways inspiration


Pin on March for Life


Pin on baby heartbeat


Pin on Baby Shower


Prayer For Safe Delivery & Fast Recovery Sai Devotee


newborn parents prayers Parent Prayer For Baby Girl


Pin by brenda know on Baby Presley Baby blessing quotes


A Prayer For Labor and Delivery Labor, God and Scriptures


New Baby Gifts for Hospital Visitors TUTORIAL New baby


Dua for new parents, Prayers for new parents


Pin on Being Catholic and Loving It!


Pin on Catholic Life in our Times Designs by Birgit


My body is well prepared for a safe, healthy birth.


Honest Moments My Birth Story Encouragement for Moms


Pin on Best Of Bless Our Littles


Pin on Birth Prep Bible Verses, Affirmations, and


Pin on Church


Pin on Christian Quotes


A Baby's Blessing Prayer, Sweet and Children

SHARE
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

banner